this is who i am
Sunday, August 31, 2008
randomn thoughts flowing through my head
Just because im not there doesnt mean i said good-bye. I don't understand things and sometimes i try not to think about them. I know what im doing is where im suppose to be but some times its hard to allow myself to be worried and scared. I love what i do yet i'm afraid of the unknown. Im almost done with school. what happens once i graduate? i have no idea...i live for something more then school, friends, and future goals and asperations. I live for the one who created me. However im easily side tracked by the small things in life i have my highs and my lows but im constantly reminded that He is always there for me in the good and the bad. No friend is closer then Him. No family member knows more about me then Him. But why cant i let go of every part of me to allow Him to be used in me. I want to only be living for Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment